Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What happiness means...

“I had run a long distance now,

There is no turning back.

I do not know why,

I had chosen this path.

This path, full of parasites.

Waiting to prey upon me.

After every short while, I see something shimmer.

Hope was its name.

I try to hold on to it, my only escape route.

I cling on to it,

Hoping on hope will lead to a better light.

But for me, the ray of hope fades halfway.

As if it had not existed, leaving me back in this doom.

After many failures on hope,

There I see you, at the end of the path.

My destiny; the only thing I could wish for.

I try to run fast to reach you.

All I see is your smirk. Your retreat.

I know I could never reach you now.

But still, I wish I could reach you.

I wish I could know what happiness means.”

No comments:

Post a Comment